Saturday, May 30, 2009

Plans for June 7th Session

Hey, everybody! I’m looking forward to seeing some of you on June 7th, 1 p.m., at the Triple Goddess.

I’m thinking about starting with the Spinning Basket divination, which I can do for individuals as they arrive. Because I do these demonstrations for purposes of teaching, and because we also want to draw on the collective wisdom of our spirit mentors, others are invited to kibitz. Also, in the shamanic belief that we can alter our own dream of reality, and that other people have a role in constructing our reality, we typically conclude individual sessions with the basket by inviting our friends to add extra symbols of luck to the arrangement.

Then, by way of demonstrating a simple magico-hypnotic induction for better health, I’ll pass around some grape juice. Last Sunday the TV news show “60 Minutes” did a feature on resveratrol, a substance in grape juice and wine, which switches on an anti-aging gene. Some folks may remember my “dark chocolate induction” for influencing brain modules involved in the stress response, so this will utilize similar principles, with the grape juice.

After that, I will demonstrate a Tarot technique for learning how the archetype of the Sacred Twins is active in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment